- 1982 – Structure at 208th South Fulton acquired and dedicated as house of worship.
- 1983 – September 4th: 30 saints met for Sunday service. Group relocated to 537 Third Street for worship, with plans to renovate 208th South Fulton Avenue.
- 1984 – Structure at 531-537 Third Street was purchased.
- 1986 – Minister Arthur Thomas was appointed Pastor and Deacon Albert Edwards was appointed Assistant Pastor.
- 1989 – Original name- Rehoboth Bethel Apostolic adopted the name Oneness Rehoboth Apostolic Church.
- 1996 – Identified and purchased the former Masterful Tire Building at 125 East Third Street.
- 1997 – Renovation began on the building at 125 East Third Street.
- 1998 – On October 8th: first service held in the new building. On October 24th, the building was dedicated to the service of the Lord.
- 2000 – Purchased adjoining structure formerly known as Sunlight Laundromat.
- 2002 – Renovations on new purchase were completed.
- 2004 – Continuing our journey with a current membership of approximately 400+
- 2006 – On January 15, the Oneness Apostolic Bible Institute (O.A.B.I) was dedicated. ORAC’s website www.oracministries.org was launched.
- 2007 – The Oneness Rehoboth Apostolic Church celebrated 25 years of ministry. Purchased multiple properties for extension of church facilities.
- 2008 – Commencement Exercise for the first graduating class of Oneness Apostolic Bible Institute (O.A.B.I.) , October 12, 2008.
- 2009 – Renovation of parsonage located at 141 Franklin Ave, Mt Vernon completed.